> Director of National Accounts
Full-time | Calabasas, CA
We are looking for a smart and Director of National Accounts (US). This person will be responsible for getting our products into big box retail stores. We have a vast array of innovative and cutting edge products within the health and beauty space,. This individual will be responsible for getting key retailers interested and enthusiastic about our products, furthermore, getting our finished goods on store shelves. The Strategic Retail Partnership Manager will assist us in our effort to create successful and long lasting relationships with external partners while working closely with internal teams.
NOTE: THIS IS AN IN-HOUSE, FULL TIME POSITION. REMOTE PERSONS AND THIRD PARTY CONTRACTORS NEED NOT APPLY.
- Identify big box retailers to partner with
- Create a timeline for getting “finished goods” into retail stores
- Create overall strategy and implementation plan with executive level team members
- Create business partnerships to build a relevant, valuable, and engaging retail experience
- Work with internal teams and external partners to negotiate and drive contracts to closure, and then manage these key strategic relationships to maximum value
- Work cross functionally with internal teams to create a strategic marketing plan
- Manage the big picture, and the tiny details
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in business development, marketing and/or partnership
- BA or BS degree required
- Ability to influence and develop business relationships at all levels
- Proven track record of successfully managing the process of getting “finished goods” onto retail shelves
- Pre Existing network in health, wellness, and or beauty field.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 25%
To apply, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org